Terms & Conditions
You have complete control over your personal information. In general, you can visit our web site without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information in order for us to grant you an access to protected and secured areas on our website or subscription emails. This information may include registration data (your name, address, email address, phone number, title, etc.), information request data and response data .When you receive your confirmation email or when you receive any email from the list server, you will be given instructions on how to remove yourself from the list.
Use of User Information
We intend to use such information for purposes of supporting your relationship with Sandringham Golf Range and Sandringham Golf Academy by designing website content that is suitable to your needs and alerting you to new product and service offerings as they become available. Some User Information may be retained by the Sandringham Golf Academy, to create a user profile to better serve you, or to simply contact you either electronically or otherwise. If you decide that we should not use your personal User Information to contact you, please let us know and we will not use that information for such purpose. However, please do not submit any User Information if you are less than 18 years of age.
Disclosure of User Information
All vouchers issued through this website remain valid till July 1st 2019, after this time the voucher will be considered void. It is up to the voucher holder to make a valid booking within this time frame.
All private-lesson cancellations should be made prior to the start time by calling Sandringham Golf Academy 48 hours in advance. Failure to contact us will result in the loss of the session.
- Participants in a private lesson should arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the lesson.
- All one-hour lessons will end one hour after the scheduled start time.
- All thirty-minute lessons will end thirty minutes after the scheduled start time.
- If a participant is 15 minutes late the lesson will be cancelled and the participant will forfeit the lesson.
Clients will obtain a refund or credit when:
- The client notifies Sandringham Golf Academy 48 hours prior to the time of the lesson.
- The instructor cancels the golf lesson due to extreme weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- If the client advises the Sandringham Golf Academy instructor of a medical condition such that the instructor decides, that it would be unsafe for the client to participate in the lesson, a full refund will be offered.
- No refund will be made once the client has paid for and completed the first lesson.
Or in the case of a purchasing a package of lessons if they have been paid for in advance, then these package lessons are able to be transferred, but will not be refunded for cash.